Everyone’s been doing that dumb 25 Random Questions thing on Facebook and Brando did this one instead. Normally I’d post it on Facebook but I wouldn’t actually take part in something I’m making fun of people doing, so it winds up on the blog.
1. Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDB.com, find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them in a note for everyone to guess.
1. Oh, that’s Cosmo… he’s Chinese.
2. Revenge is never a straight line. It’s a forest, And like a forest it’s easy to lose your way… To get lost… To forget where you came in.
3. Ma? Ya on uppers?
4. Strangers with this kind of honesty make me go a big rubbery one.
5. Nice shot, Liebowitz.
6. Wolodarsky, go get the keys to that fishing boat, and throw them in the water. No, wait. They might have another set. Just blow it up.
7. That’s very clever, sir. But what if there’s a fire? I think violating fire codes and endangering the lives of children would be unwise at this juncture in your career, sir
8. Water-based lubricants, friend or foe? You be the judge.
9. It was nothing like that, penis breath!
10. Well, I remember Mel Gibson accurately, and he didn’t say that. That Polonius guy did.
11. My God, there’s people coming out of your butt.
12. Sitting there, alone in a foreign country, far from my job and everyone I know, a feeling came over me. It was like remembering something I’d never known before or had always been waiting for, but I didn’t know what. Maybe it was something I’d forgotten or something I’ve been missing all my life. All I can say is that I felt, at the same time, joy and sadness. But not too much sadness, because I felt alive.
13. I’m a zit. Get it?
14. It’s like a division sign… I just wish you would take those off.
15. Now I know I have a heart, because it’s breaking